Friday, March 15, 2013

Learn Principal

Introduction to learn principal

Learn Principal is used to have some knowledge about the value which we are using under principal in maths. Generally, principal in math is learn under logarithm principal, trigonometry principal, and it deals with the process of calculating the principal value of given interest value. Learn principal is deals with the topic of finding interest of those persons who all are having their accounts in banking sector. Learn principal, which we often used to do our savings account processes in our day to day life also. I like to share this What are Vectors with you all through my article.


Example problem to learn principal:


Ex 1: Calculating Interest: Principal, Rate and Time are known. We have $9000.00 to invest (or to borrow) with a rate of 8% for a 5 year period of time.

Solution: Given:  $9000.00 at 8% for 5 years

Formula: I = P r t

I = (9000.00) (0.080) (5)

I = $3600.

Ex 2: When the amount of interest, the principal and the time period are given as, for $4100.00 to earn $130 in 17 Moths. What Annual Rate of Interest?

Solution:  When the amount of interest, the principal and the time period are known, you can use the derived formula from the simple interest formula to determine the rate.

Basic formula: I=P r t

Becomes       r = `(I)/(Pt)`

R =  `(I)/(Pt)`

R =  `(130 * 12)/(4100 * 17)`

Understanding math test for 6th grade is always challenging for me but thanks to all math help websites to help me out.

R =  `(1560)/(69700)`

R = 0.022

R = 2.2%

Ex 3: Find the principal amount which will earn interest of $190.50 at 6.5% in 9 months. Determine the principal when you know the interest, time and rate.

Solution: converted to days or, I can use 11/12 and move the 12 into the numerator in my formula.

Formula     P=  `(I)/(Rt)`

P=  `(190.5)/(0.065 * 11/12)`

P= ( `(190.5 * 12)/(0.065 * 11)`)

P= ( `(2280)/(0.715)`)

P= 3188.81

Ex 4: Calculate the amount of interest on $5000.00 when earning 8.50% per annum for five years.

Solution: Given: $8500.00 at 3.50% for 5 years

Formula: I = P r t

I = (5000.00) (0.0850) (5)

I = $ 2125.


Practice problem to learn principal:

Pro 1: When the amount of interest principal and the time period are given as, for $3100.00  to earn $122.5 in 17 months. What Annual Rate of Interest?

Ans 1: r = 2%

Pro 2: Calculating Interest: Principal, Rate and Time are known. We have $5000.00 to invest (or to borrow) with a rate of 9% for a 5 year period of time.


Ans: r = 2250

No comments:

Post a Comment